Tuesday, March 23, 2010

larry the creeper

hooray for my first official follower, my creepy friend larry lo!
creepy runs in larry's family- his father is a gynecologist.

larry first creeped on me when i was in the hospital the first time i found out i had pulmonary emobli, august 27-september 3, 2008. i thought larry was in high school and doing volunteer work, like i had to do when i went to mc clatchy. turns out he was in college, went to my college, and lived 4 doors down from my parents. he brought me extra caffeine free pepsi and saltines, which were pretty much the only things i ate while in the hospital. he promised to take me to red robin
(yum) but has yet to deliver, he's a chelsea fan (FUCK YAH BRAH), a nursing major and is adorable.

larry lo, here's to you! la chaim!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I heart you. I would lurk you any day. Oh, and we are going to red robin (yum!). And when we do, it shall be an epic adventure you will remember forever.

    ReplyDelete